As a dynamic and growing company, Cachet Financial Services is always searching for talented individuals nationwide. We take pride in creating a friendly yet professional work environment, treat all employees with respect, and empower them to reach their full potential. Cachet is an Equal Opportunity Employer with many opportunities for career development.
CACHET offers a competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Supplemental Insurance Coverage
- PTO Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- State Disability Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation
If you are enthusiastic about providing exceptional service, have a great work ethic, and are looking for a challenging position with growth potential we want to talk to you. Submit your resume for any of our open positons or send us a message indicating how you can contribute to Cachet’s success.
Contact Cachet Financial Services to learn more about job openings
Cachet Financial Services is seeking a Regional Manager to join their team and help support corporate objectives. The Regional Manager will be responsible for managing, selling, and marketing Cachet’s product offering to a specific regional territory. The incumbent will thrive in his/her region in sales by demonstrating quantitative and qualitative results of new business. In this capacity, the Regional Manager enacts and devises sales strategies and techniques necessary to achieve sales objectives and targets. Extensive research and analysis will be conducted by the incumbent to better gauge the market, trending and determine the best sales methodology required to succeed in his/her regional territory.
In the regional territory, the Regional Manager is expected to aggressively promote and market Cachet’s product offering and solutions for new business growth and development. Additionally, the individual is expected to establish and manage new business relationships and use relationship management expertise to improve relationships, while effectively managing all new accounts. The Regional Manager will maintain high customer satisfaction rates and results.
The Regional Manager will be the responsibility of and report directly to, the Director of Sales.
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Sales or Marketing Representative
- Minimum 3 years experience selling a product in quota driven sales environment (e.g. B2B, B2C, B2G)
Job Function / Responsibility:
- Conduct extensive research to produce analysis and other sales related documentation
- Meet or exceed sales objectives and targets established by Senior Management
- Devise or develop sales strategies and techniques necessary for achieving sales targets
- Aggressively market product offerings within assigned territory and meet or exceed sales quotas
- Market and prospect new business development in assigned territory or region
- Effectively manage new accounts by maintaining and improving-upon new client relationships
- Produce, develop and present product demonstrations to prospective customers
- Create and present marketing and/or sales presentations to customers and/or Senior Management
- Be instrumental in contributing to the success of the sales department by meeting sales targets
- Generate sales reports, summaries and/or documentation as required by Senior Management
- Effectively manage his/her accounting and expense management; accurate and timely expenditure submissions
- Maintain accurate and current account or client records / account information
- Assist with the customer's on-boarding and implementation process
- Be communicative and exert assertiveness in all interactions with prospective clients.
- Utilize effective time management skills to manage his/her overall daily schedule and time
- Travel regularly to conduct business meetings and/or product demonstrations (travel quota may be established)
- Performs other sales duties as assigned
Preferred Skills & Abilities:
- Must be able to navigate and conduct extensive research (utilizing a variety of avenues)
- Must be proficient in using technology based tools and applications to develop sales reports (MS Office, Salesforce.com)
- Must be experienced in using Salesforce.com application or similar sales database applications
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be a high energy and highly motivated sales professional
- Must possess strong business and work ethics
- Must possess strong goal execution skills